Sunday, December 20, 2009

12-15-08 emotionless

i seem to have lost myself in an abyss of lifeless emotion. The kind that comes from deep within, and sways like the ocean. Starts at the very center of your soul, climb to the pits of your stomach and soon devours your heart and mind. I seem to have bargained myself for an overdose of guilt and hate. Somewhere in this process i was determined to grasp every emotion, every glimpse of happiness, that with each reach i slipped off the edge more and more, until i was heading downward there was no way out from a fall. How do you fly when you have no wings? How do you begin to pick up your own pieces when your hands are tied behind your back. your eyes have been shut out to the world... i seemed to have lost myself to a dark emotion. a state where i could no longer breathe, see, or feel confusion consumes me, depression fills me. tighter and tighter. they wont let go.

No comments:

Post a Comment